Bring on summer, or get ready for a luau, with a set of paper pineapple sunglasses. Easy to make, you can print these pool-ready glasses at home.
MAKE YOUR OWN PRINTABLE PINEAPPLE SUNGLASSES
1. Download the Sunglasses Pineapple PDF.
2. Cut out the shapes. A craft knife is helpful to cut out the center of the pineapple.
3. Lay the end of Side A over Front - A and secure with adhesive. Repeat with Side B.
4. Score the dashed lines on the front of the sunglasses and bend.
5. Optional: Glue colored cellophane to the inside of the glasses.