Show your patriotic spirit with these quick and easy DIY printable star glasses. Better yet, make a set for each of your friends to celebrate together in style. And do not forget to take a photo!
MAKE PRINTABLE PATRIOTIC 4TH OF JULY STAR GLASSES
Heavy-weight paper (matte photo paper works best!)
Optional: cellophane sheets
1. Download Star Sunglasses PDF.
2. Print out the sheet on heavy-weight paper. If using an inkjet, we recommend matte photo paper.
3. Cut out the shapes. You will need a craft knife to cut out the center of the stars. Please be careful!
4. Affix the Side A to A on Front. Then connect the Side B to B on Front.
5. Score the dashed lines on the front of the sunglasses and bend the sides back.
6. Glue colored cellophane to the inside of the glasses.